I'm back

Hi

I'm alive (mostly) and back in action (mostly) too. Firstly to make up for my proglonged absence I have some very nice pics for one and all. Alternatively you can search Google Images for "gross funny"...




Aah, isn't it soothing just to see this small boy enjoying himself so much, so satisfied, so quenched, so fulfilled?

Me neither.

Anyway, my exams went okay and all, but its tough to say I'll end up with a good (relatively) GPA this time around. In fact, its nearly impossible to say such a thing. I have ruined one semester. Off the mark with a B in, none other than, Indian English Poetry.

Lots of things to do this week:

1. Some leftover programming from the past
2. Buy new floaters
3. Get iPod
4. Shop

In all probability I'll spend the rest of the month (next week onwards) in the city of Mumbai. Essel world, here I come :-|

Here's more to cheer you up:


No comments: