“I love deadlines. I especially love the swooshing sound they make as they go flying by.”
I have two blisters in my mouth. I realised they weren't ulcers. But they hurt like anything, still. They're white and they freak out whenever anything comes close to them. And do they freak out, only me and my gums know. I came home after two weeks of pain, misery, and rendezvous last night, and now I have to leave again. I think I have fever from all the tiredness, and of the 20 hours I've been home, I've been in bed with this for about 20 hours and 40 minutes. I have a viva and a test tomorrow, for which I still have to start studying. Its already almost 5 in the evening. I have two bags as heavy as two huge heavy bags to carry through the bus ride. Exams start this week and I haven't started studying for courses I know absolutely nothing about, except the fact that the lectures cause a lot of sleep. This is going to be the toughest week of my entire life.
No comments:
Post a Comment