I find the armpit to be the most mysterious human body part. You know, its right there, but no one has any idea why. What purpose does it serve? Why is it hairy? Why does it smell? And why did we require a pair? Is it some sort of organ we haven't yet learnt how to use? Or maybe we do use it, but never realize we actually are? Do people with more hairy/smelly armpits have a better sixth sense? How does all this relate to the exam tomorrow that needs to be prepared for?
I want answers.
8 comments:
Islamist bloggers hail 'Allah's soldier' Katrina
Hurricane Katrina, which ravaged the United States Gulf Coast this week, has incited a storm of enthusiasm among Islamist bloggers who claim the destruction was sent by God to torment the American empire.
My affiliate site:free email
I think u got ur answers
Yeah, appropriate ones too I must say.
icky post *makes a face*
First, you are watching more Seinfeld than is legal.
Second, armpits are important because they contain the ball and socket joints that connect the arm to the rest of the body and allow for extra mobility. Can you think of a better device?
In the words of a famous, and much loved man -
'You want answers?
You want the truth
You can't handle the truth ! '
I expect ki you would know who came up with these, but in case you have not figured who said these wonderful lines, ask me and then you shall know
RS - Why the hair? Why the smell?
Aidoneus - This is precisely what inspired my question.
Aidoneus - Those words were from Jack Nicholson, in the film A few Good Men.
Anjul - Hair, I am unsure of. Protection maybe. And btw, not all armpits smell.
Jesus, why am I even participating in this!
Post a Comment