Hey
Life's pretty hectic right now. I've put my head into a lot of things and I need to settle all of them before I can sit back and relax. Many more things coming up and a heavy academic schedule too. Minors aren't far either. Sleep's gonna be scarce for sometime although I'll try to get as much as I can. Sad.
Can't post the Sudoku solver code. All of it is at home. Will do it over the next weekend.
This is the third tag I'm following in four posts, an obvious indication of how creative I'm blogging these days, but what the hell.
(Tagged by Wild1)
5 years ago:
I was getting the most of my first computer (bought 25th June). I was missing VMC classes to go to inter-school competitions. I was bunking school classes to play Quake3 and Counter Strike in the computer lab. Basically I was in heaven.
Oops. That was four years ago. Sorry.
5 years ago:
I was studying. I was horrified at my 10th syllabus which had nothing but agriculture whatever subject I picked up, but I was studying obediently. I was in love with astronomy and all my nights were devoted to heavenly bodies. I knew all northern hemisphere constellations by heart (I still do) and could tell you, given the date, time and place what stars/constellations one would see.
I was an uber geek.
1 year ago:
I was getting the most of my second computer (bought 12th August). I was getting used to Electrical Department. I was playing real quake 3 for the first time. I was practicing strafe jumps. I was benchmarking Radeon 9600. I was playing Far Cry (shamefully, I haven't finished it yet). I was looking for Deus Ex 2. This blog existed then, but as a ToDo list.
5 songs I know all the words to:
* Seal - Kiss From A Rose
* Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
* GNR - November Rain
* Dream Theater - Wait for Sleep
* Pearl Jam - Black
* GNR - Sweet Child o' Mine
* System of A Down - Aerials
* Scorpions - Holiday
* Pearl Jam - Alive
* Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana
* Oasis - Wonderwall
* Creed - With Arms Wide Open
* Three Doors Down - Kryptonite
* Coldplay - Yellow
* Evanescence - Bring me To Life
I'm a lyrics freak.
5 Snacks I enjoy:
* Pizza
* Things with Cheese
* Chips (all kinds)
* Maggi
* Paapad (ghar ka bana hua)
Things I'd do with $100 million dollars:
* Travel
* Digital Camera
* iPod
* A programmable handheld
* Save the rest
5 places I would run away to:
* Home.
5 things I would never wear:
* GNR type trousers
* A hat
* The cowboy leather trousers thing
* Lungi
5 favourite TV shows:
* Southpark
* Seinfeld
* Futurama
* Coupling
* Fresh Prince of Bel Air
5 greatest joys:
* One you get 2 seconds before you're going for bed after a hard day/night.
* One you get when a stranger/almost stranger smiles back.
* When a lecture gets cancelled.
* When something you've been working hard on works.
* One I get when I'm observing people.
5 fav toys:
* Computer (in any form)
* Video game console (=Atari)
* A ball (cosco, crazy ball)
* G. I. Joe, He Man
* Hot Wheels
Tagging Reshma, Madiha, Phoenix, Vibhor and Wild1
10 comments:
While I'm at it...
Black
Game Cube
Halo
Beach
heyy..u can't tag me back. not allowd..uh uh. no can do.
You like Fresh Prince of Bel Air? Yay! http://freshwobbly.tripod.com/ Check this.
why is it always 5?
i want 5 answers to this question!!
Nice Quiz! ( Helped that we won the thing, though:) )
Thanks dude! I loved asking some of the questions myself. The teams were wonderful.
Why it is always 5?
1. 5 is a prime number.
2. Everybody likes 5 because it is very easy to remember 5 ka table.
3. There were five pandavas.
4. Because stone cold said so.
5. Because the sky is so high
My grandma told a lie
on 4th of july
in 1965
I never say die
That is why.
do you want some chai?
Bad joke Sahai...
my oh my!
Post a Comment