I tried this test and it predicted some very accurate things about me. Some psychology shit that really works you know.
Extremely accurate for such a small test. Just be honest.
These people must be real idiots to keep such a thing free.
http://www.crush007.com/love
Also, I found out my IQ to be 142/143, on the basis of online tests. I took two tests where I scored 142 and 143 respectively. Quite correlated so I'm tempted to believe it might have some substance, although I answered all questions in one of those, which I think might have evaluated it on the basis of my age and the time I took to complete the test. The third test I took lasted 25 minutes and when I finished it, I got nothing. No results, no email. I realized it never asked for my email. Another of those times when I've wanted to pull my hair off.
You can take the two tests I took here:
http://www.iqtest.com/
http://www.intelligencetest.com/
Do let me know if your results in the two agree.
Enjoy
Anjul
Song: November Rain - Guns N' Roses
8 comments:
Took the crush test...it's really accurate and I hope the predictions for the future come true too :)
YOU can make ME blush? Interesting.
Ok.... ultaa ho gaya..
EDIT: Now don't make me blush :)
have you been commenting on your blog under my name (arnav sinha)? Bad manners.
Above comment is from Real Arnav!
Two Arnavs ???
And none of those two Arnavs is me!
Btw, I am blogging again. Drop by sometime.
Post a Comment