Little piece of crap I managed somehow. Brickbats (a.k.a comments) most welcome.
My poems shall never have a structure. Throughout this you may find the theme drifting while the scheme maintained. I've tried to separate the drifting themes though it may not be completely necessary. I know that sux, but then I'm not a pro ! I am sticking to the rhyming scheme tho i usually don't follow any rhyming scheme in my poems.
I call it "A little bit of hope"
Things I ask for
may never be given.
if I keep asking
will I be forgiven ?
Stars I try to reach
are just too far.
if I try to fly
will I reach my star ?
The path I'm taking
may not have a bend.
if I keep walking
will my journey end ?
The light I see
may not be mine.
if I stare longer
will, for me, it shine ?
-------end of part one-------
The times I lost
may just be fate.
if I challenge it
will it be worth the wait ?
The clues I mistook
are still there.
if I read them again
will anyone, then care ?
The memories I cherish
shall vanish too fast.
if I keep holding on
will they, then last ?
The dreams I see
were always untrue.
if I kept my eyes closed
will they be called true ?
-me
PS. Don't draw any conclusions abt my psyche this's something I've always believed in.
Current Song Mood: Seal - Kiss from a Rose
3 comments:
Very nice poem dude, seriously...I never knew you wrote, and this well!!!God, you give me a complex...Great expression, and u know wat, rhyming is not necessary...blank verse is often more impactful..like this...Hail to you stud :)....
-Taru
one more thing....did u make up that time-of-the-post thing?
U edited it, didnt u??;);)
The entire post is a part of the poem, including the timestamp :)
-Utopian
Post a Comment