Funniest IRC talk ever seen

Just read on.
IRC by the way is another name for geek chat (hell pj's)


<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.


<Beeth> Girls are like internet domain names, the ones I like are already taken.
<honx> well, you can stil get one from a strange country :-P


<Night-hen-gayle> I gotta go. There's a dude next to me and he's watching me type, which is sort of starting to creep me out. Yes dude next to me, I mean you.


<+kritical> christin: you need to learn how to figure out stuff yourself..
<+Christin1> how do i do that


(morganj): 0 is false and 1 is true, correct?
(alec_eso): 1, morganj
(morganj): bastard.


<Raize> can you guys see what I type?
<vecna> no, raize
<Raize> How do I set it up so you can see it?


<blazemore> omg i love this song
<blazemore> Now playing: Unknown Artist - Track 2 @ 128 Kbps. (0:47/3:24)
<Javi> blazemore: yeah, that's a bad ass song


<Plot> I was either going to die now
<Plot> or get 80% third degree burns atleast
<Plot> someone had the gas nob opened
<Plot> I went into kitchen
<Plot> switched a bulb
<Plot> and wham
<Plot> kitchen was filled with one big ass fire ball
<theForger> woah dude
<C--> damn
<Jyrsija> jesus
<ThaDragon> If you just blow up your kitchen, and then proceed to get on IRC and tell people about it, you might be a junkie.


<Tsk> oiuyniyu98h987h89yh87y98yjn987j987y897yhkiuk;''''
<Tsk> sorry.. there was a spider on my keyboard.


<ikkenai> i don't have hard drives. i just keep 30 chinese teenagers in my basement
and force them to memorize numbers


<Kyuss> how big should disk 1 of neverwinter be?
<JtHM> |<----------------------------->|
<JtHM> (not to scale)



<scirDSL> I hated going to weddings. All the grandmas would poke me saying "You're next". They stopped that when I started doing it to them at funerals.


Aint that funny !!??!

3 comments:

Gaurav Mukherjee said...

cool....

Ritesh said...

Good ones! I blogged this post of yours on my blog.. :)

Anonymous said...

You'll find such chat logs and more on www.bash.org