I just came across this google hack where some person has built a bot that can answer questions for you. Here are some of the questions I asked. The answers are simply outrageous - just check them out.
Naturally, I've added comments to each of teh responses
Egobot
Responses by Egobot :
You ask: Why am I alive?
Egobot says: You are alive because of the huge complexity of your
brain
...I agree.
You ask: Why am I alive?
Egobot says: You are alive because of god, adam and eve, and noah and his crew
...and i was blamin' my parents ... wonder how many people curse noah everyday ...
You ask: Why am I alive?
Egobot says: You are alive because you have chosen to live
...how do you *not* choose to live ? As if i had a choice ..
You ask: Why should I live?
Egobot says: Yeah, well... I... uh...
...you said it buddy ....
You ask: How much do you weigh?
Egobot says: I weigh approximately 175 pounds (subject to g = 9.8m/s^2 )
...that's heavy for a piece of software, i wonder how much it'd weigh on the moon
You ask: Who will I marry?
Egobot says: You will marry a quiet man
...this bot is obviously mistaken about my sexual preferences. anyway i do like quiet men :))
You ask: Why am I me?
Egobot says: You are me because you said i was good at chess
..Hey wait a second! That was meant to be a complement !!!!!
You ask: Why do you suck?
Egobot says: My brain just malfunctioned, sorry
...happens to all of us once in a while buddy...keep going ...
APPEAL
please laugh at the above comments.
2 comments:
I did laugh at your comments! (I'm the father of Egobot.)
omg !!!
Post a Comment