Hey !
Finally minors are over. Somehow though, doesn't feel that good. Dunno why, but this sudden sense of freedom is a little too much on this mediocre brain of mine....hehe....anyway all my exams are over and a reason for why i am not equally happy lies in the fact that i'm dead tired. But I know I can't sleep. The insomniac (self diagnosis) I am can never sleep if he's THIS free. Hell I even have a day off tomorrow !!
Don't know what I'll do, prolly sleep off the day....if i can...
Nothing much up due to the exams....and not even the exams went too terrific. so so types, but the crux is i'm having fun with my life. Something that was missing for a lot of time ....
chalo i think i'll watch "eternal...." now....and maybe doze off in the middle.
what the hell, life sux both ways :(
i really need to chill, i know :)
byeee
No comments:
Post a Comment