Bad day today. I told a lie i regretted almost immediately, and i betrayed a frnd.
Its not that bad ..... well the lie concerned is when I was supposed to reach at a meeting and I delayed it by half an hour pretending to be on my way from home, just to waste time. I'm sorry for that.
The frnd I betrayed is my fac rep. See I have to submit an oil painting by tomorrow and i have only done the sketching till now. Due to some other commitments I could not do it and since its past midnight now i can't complete it. shit. I hope he forgives me for this one. I've been promising this to him since long.
Current Song Mood: Scorpions - When the smoke is going down
1 comment:
no yaar i can understand...but i specifically told her i don't like the glam sham of oscars....silly katie...
Post a Comment